Last updated: 22-11-2019
ShopForward B.V. ("us", "we", or "our") operates shopforwardno.com (the "Site"). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name ("Personal Information").
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- We do not receive, collect or store any information about the orders that you place with the online stores referenced on our website.
- We only ask for limited (personal) data and in only two cases: if you want to receive update emails or if you use our contact form.
- We promise that we will not send you unwanted e-mails such as advertisements and / or offers if you have not signed up for this yourself.
- We only send update emails about the products, categories and brands that you are interested in by entering your email address.
- The information you enter on the contact form is only used to answer your question, and is not saved afterwards.
- We will never sell your information.
- We will carefully store your data on a secure server (Skyberate - our hosting provider) in Doetinchem, the Netherlands.
- All data is sent encrypted over a secure connection (HTTPS).
- As a customer you always have the right to view, correct or delete personal data, please contact us.
- If you have any complaints, you can of course always submit a complaint to the Data Protection Authority in your residential country.
- ShopForward is part of ShopForward B.V. Mgr. Hermuslaan 66a Sint Michielsgestel in the Netherlands. Contact person: E. Bos
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ("Log Data").
This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this data.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that you have opted-in for receiving. We do not send any such communication without your consent.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive.
Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.